Allow your students to get their wiggles out while also practicing their knowledge of common and proper nouns in these engaging "Write the Room" activities!
- 3 differentiated "Write the Room" options (Option 1: 24 task cards, option 2: 24 task cards, option 3: 18 task cards)
- 3 recording worksheets that correlate with each option
- Answer sheets to promote students to self-check or partner-check their work
- 3 additional common and proper noun practice worksheets:
- Name that Proper Noun! - Students change the provided common nouns into proper nouns.
- "Proper" Writing - Students underline the proper noun(s) in each sentence, then rewrite each sentence using the proper noun correctly.
- Roll and Write - Students roll a dice, then find the correct number on their worksheet to determine what type of common noun they will turn into a proper noun.
Follow me to find out about new freebies, products, and discounts!
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Also, I appreciate any feedback or suggestions that you may have! (). To leave feedback:
- Go to your My Purchases page. (You may need to log in).
- Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and let me know your thoughts!
- When you give feedback, TPT gives you credits for use on future purchases.
Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day!
Casey - The Practical Magnolia