• Students are asked to be put in teams (split the class into 5 different teams)
• Each team will receive a sheet of idioms without their meaning
• They will have to discuss and determine the meaning of every idiom they have.
• After a consensus, they are to split up and meet with other teams (1 student from every team together)
• Students discuss once again of the idioms everyone has and make changes to the meanings.
• Teacher will correct with the whole group and the final team with the most correct answers wins.
• Students are put in teams of two.
• Teacher distributes meaning of idioms along with the idioms.
• Students cut the meaning.
• Students must place the meaning on top of the correct idiom.
• The team with the most correct answer wins.