Commonly Confused Word Pairs: watch/see, raise/rise, miss/lose, lend/borrow, etc
4th - 12th, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschool, Staff
Clear the air for 24 of the most commonly confused words for ESL/ELLs with illustrated teaching posters to explain each tricky pair with rules and examples. A companion worksheet helps students move from presentation to production. The pair work activity will boost confidence in listening and speaking as well!
12 Posters (8.5 x 11)
- 48 question practice worksheets
- Speaking/Listening Pair Activity
Check out the preview for a better look!
- Visit my store for more great resources!
- Enjoy this lesson to the fullest extent of the law.
- Leave me some previews. (The 'p' is silent!)
- Check out my blog at talkintownenglish.com.
- Be the best teacher you can be. I'll do the same.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.