Tic-TASK-Toe is a fun twist on a classic that allows students to practice Common Core Skills and play a fun game with a friend at the same time! The focus of this game is determining the difference between and among commonly confused words.
Here's how Tic-TASK-Toe is played:
1. Players choose a game board and markers (included). There are five different game boards included for variety. That makes 45 tasks in all!
2. The tasks are in the grid of the game board.
3. After deciding who will go first, players take turns reading and announcing the correct answer for a task.
4. If the answer is correct, (Players may be challenged - directions in download) an answer card is placed on top, along with an X or O.
5. The first player with 3 in a row wins!
For more Tic-Task-Toe fun, check out these game sets:
Sentences, Fragments, and Run Ons
Spelling, Capitalization, and Punctuation
Parts of Speech
Tic-Task-Toe Bundle! Includes all 4 sets at a 25% discount! - 20 games in all!
~For personal and single classroom use only.~