Commonly Misspelled Words Task Cards - Self-Checking Easel Included!
Also included in
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get closPrice $260.20Original Price $377.43Save $117.23
It’s time to learn to spell these frequently misspelled words once and for all! Here are 40 chances to identify the correct spelling and write the word correctly in a fun space-themed task card format.
- 40 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Google Slides
- Easel Assessment - Self-Checking
- Digital or Print
- 3 Challenge Cards to extend the lesson
- Self-Checking or Short Answer
- Multiple versions of the recording sheet included
Great for 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "These are wonderful - and your list is a perfect match for my students' common errors. Thanks for the practice!!" -Mary D.
✏️ "This was so awesome in helping my students prepare for the big state test. All of my purchases from you have been great. Thanks so much!!!" -Stacey D.
✏️ "My students and I always LOVE your task cards!!! This one is a nice addition to accompany our 100 frequently misspelled personal word wall! Thanks so much!" -Ana J.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Common Core Standards:
- CCSSL.4.2d - Spell grade-appropriate words correctly, consulting references as needed.
- CCSSL.5.2e - Spell grade-appropriate words correctly, consulting references as needed.
- CCSSL.6.2b - Spell correctly.
- CCSSL.7.2b - Spell correctly.
- CCSSL.8.2c - Spell correctly.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom