We call them our BEAR binders, but they are actually COMMUNICATION binders for teachers, students and families!
This binder goes home every day with the student, is reviewed with the family, and goes back to school the next day. Inside is a fantastically organized system that may include: folder for keep at home and back to school papers, math pages, ELA pages, calendars, reading logs, cheat sheets, a pouch to hold pencils or lunch money...you name it!
Included in this download are these items to get you started:
* Instructions/suggestions with full-color illustrations on how to assemble your binder, and how I use it in my classroom
* Forms to print out and put in your binders:
- 4 different covers/pictures with acronyms to match. If you have a difference animal or symbol you'd like to use as a cover, email me and I'll do my best to come up with the artwork and acronym for free!
BEAR - Being Equipped And Responsible
BOBCAT - Better Organization, Better Communication And Terrific Students
HOME - Help Organize Me Everyday
STAR - Students Taking Awesome Responsibility
- 4 explanation letters for families (matching cover artwork)
- 4 contract letters with "Do's" and "Don't" (matching cover artwork)
- Template for your "Leave at Home" and "Back to School" labels
I use my Monthly Reading Logs and Monthly Calendar / Behavior Charts along with my binders. Check them out at my store!
Thanks so much for looking! Please let me know if you have any questions...Happy Teaching!
-Tonya McCullough :)