12 well-organised, nicely presented slides for the A Level topic Business Communication.
Tried, tested and improved over 3 years teaching Business in an English as a second language environment - these slides are very straightforward for students to understand!
These PPTs would be suitable for A Level (various exam boards including CIE and OCR) Business, IB Business Managament, GCSE, IGCSE or any other Business Studies course and covers the following learning objectives:
1. Explain what is meant by effective communication
2. Appreciate the importance of feedback, choice of medium and clarity of message in achieving effective communication
3. Analyse the advantages and disadvantages of the different communication methods or media
4. Explain the causes of ineffective communication – the barriers to communication and how to overcome them
5. Evaluate the application of different communication methods