ENGLISH AND SPANISH Progress Monitoring Stickers • Parent Communication Stickers | Calling all special education teachers: keep your student's parents "in the know" with what their children are working on in school and in what setting. No more guess work or miscommunication, now we can all be on the same page!
Or you can read about them in this blog post.
How easy are these to use?
SO EASY! Just download and print! Then cut each set on the line (just 3 cuts) to double the amount of stickers.
The Communication Stickers were updated in August 2019 to include easier to read fonts, better formatting, and more sticker options! Both the new and old versions are included in the download.
Currently 77 different stickers included (in English and Spanish):
*Black/White and Color versions of each included*
• Work completed in inclusion
• Work completed in resource
• Work completed with a peer
• Goal/Objective mastered
• Extended time to complete
• Work completed independently
• Modified assignment
• Completed with the following modifications
• Accommodated assignment
• Completed with the following accommodations
• Target Met / Target Not Met
• Work completed with teacher
• Highly rewarded to complete
• Behavior/Conduct during lesson
• Prompts given during lesson
• Refusal to complete work
• Great improvement
• Note from the teacher (fill in blank)
• Completed with minimal prompts
• Focus of lesson (fill in blank)
• Work completed in small group
• Participation grade
• IEP work
• Data collected / for goal / for obj.
• Work completed in OT
• Work completed in PT
• Work completed in Speech
• Passage read to student
• Followed directions 1st Time
• Inappropriate behavior
• Not feeling well during lesson
• 1-2-3-More than 3 Prompts Needed
• Heavy / Light Guidance
• Skill Remediated
• Second Attempt
• Additional Practice
• Not Homework
• Not an Assignment
• Test Read Aloud
• Use of Manipulatives
• Use of Calculator
• Reduced Answer Choices
• Homework Due Date
• Taken as a Grade
• Completed with Paraprofessional
• Hand over hand Supports
• Reviewed with Teacher
• Off Task During Lesson
• Difficulty Working Independently
• Continues to Show Improvement
• Multiple Attempts to Complete
• Work Completed in Whole Group
• Lack of Cooperation
• Signature Needed
• Checked for Completion Only
• Used Assistive Tech
• Accommodation: Read to Student
• Visual Model Used
• Please Return By:
• Did Not Complete/Finish During Lesson
• Increase / Decrease in Self Soothing Behavior
• Completed with ESL Teacher
• Work Completed During Q1 - Q2 - Q3 - Q4
• Extra Time Taken to Complete (insert time)
• Time Taken (insert time) and Prompts Given (check box)
Don't see a sticker that you need for your classroom? Send me an email and I will add it the next time I update the file.
*Please note: I am happy to create a sticker for you that will benefit all teachers. At this time, I am not making custom stickers for individual classrooms or needs.
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW for one free black and white page.
NOTE* You can use this page as a test to make sure you have the correct labels.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!