Progress Monitoring Stickers - Communication Stickers
Calling all special education teachers: keep your student's parents "in the know" with what their children are working on in school and in what setting. No more guess work or miscommunication, now we can all be on the same page!
Watch this video to learn more about how I use these in the classroom, how they've changed my data collection, and how these simple stickers have built parent trust.
How easy are these to use?
SO EASY! Just download and print! Then cut each set on the line (just 3 cuts) to double the amount of stickers.
You will need Avery Label 8160
. You can purchase them on Amazon here
Currently 47 different stickers included:
*Black/White and Color versions of each included*
• Work completed in inclusion
• Work completed in resource
• Work completed with a peer
• Goal/Objective mastered
• Extended time to complete
• Work completed independently
• Modified assignment
• Completed with the following modifications
• Accommodated assignment
• Completed with the following accommodations
• Target Met / Target Not Met
• Work completed with teacher
• Highly rewarded to complete
• Behavior/Conduct during lesson
• Prompts given during lesson
• Refusal to complete work
• Great improvement
• Note from the teacher (fill in blank)
• Completed with minimal prompts
• Focus of lesson (fill in blank)
• Work completed in small group
• Participation grade
• IEP work
• Data collected / for goal / for obj.
• Work completed in OT
• Work completed in PT
• Work completed in Speech
• Passage read to student
• Followed directions 1st Time
• Inappropriate behavior
• Not feeling well during lesson
• 1-2-3-More than 3 Prompts Needed
• Heavy / Light Guidance
• Skill Remediated
• Second Attempt
• Additional Practice
• Not Homework
• Not an Assignment
• Test Read Aloud
• Use of Manipulatives
• Use of Calculator
• Reduced Answer Choices
Don't see a sticker that you need for your classroom? Send me an email.
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW
for one free black and white page. NOTE* You can use this page as a test to make sure you have the correct labels.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!