13 slide printable Power point presentation on 20th century China that covers:
- The political changes that occurred early in the 20th century such as the the overthrow of the Qin-Manchu dynasty and the transition from Sun Yixian to Jiang Jieshi
- The rise of the Chinese Communist Party and Mao Zedong
- The Communist victory in the Chinese Civil War
- The reforms of Mao Zedong
- The major social and economic programs undertaken by Mao such as the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution
Power point includes:
- Important terms listed & emphasized that frequently appear on NY State Global Regents Exams
- A colorful title page map depicting the major nations of Asia
- Photo's, maps, & political cartoons to foster a deeper understanding of 20th century political change in China as well as communism under Chairman Mao
- 3 "Check for Understanding" slides utilizing past regents exam questions
- 5 long answer (paragraph form) questions assessing comprehension of important knowledge related to 20th century history of China through 1976
***All materials designed for the Global IV course of the New York State High School curriculum***
!!!!!!!!Cloze notes (Guided notes) and other supporting materials available free upon request!!!!!!!
Contact me personally for a version of Power point with important terms and information missing for students to fill in for increased focus and concentration. Just email me at Lupp2@yahoo.com and I will reply with Cloze notes and support readings/activities attached.