What is a community, comparing communities, cultures and traditions, and community economics and interdependence are some of the concepts covered in this Communities Bundled Unit. I have included information pages, worksheets, video links and unit quizzes for each major topic. This unit covers 3 of the Saskatchewan Grade 3 outcomes: IN3.1, IN 3.2 & IN3.3.
If you prefer to purchase the smaller mini-units, I have those listed individually!
- What is a Community? (IN3.1)
- Community Traditions (IN3.2)
- Interdependence of Communities (IN3.3)
I also have the following social units...
- Leadership and Decision Making (SK outcome PA3.1)
- Rules, Laws, Conflicts and Conflict Resolution (SK Outcome PA3.2)
- Rights and Responsibilities (SK outcome PA3.3)
- Needs and Wants (SK outcome RW3.1)
- Distribution of Wealth (SK outcome RW3.2)
- Impacts of Technology (SK outcome RW3.3)
- Representations of Earth (SK outcome DR3.1)
- Geography and Societies (SK outcome DR3.2)
- Living on the Land (SK outcome DR3.3) *** coming soon ***