Communities Then and Now: Completely revised and edited for 2017!!!
This unit is perfect for teaching about how communities and society has changed in the past 100 years. It also works well for the 100th day of school!
This unit contains the following:
• How Have Schools Changed? – Activity
• Comparing Schools of the Past with the Current Schools – Activity
• School Sorting Activity
• Discussion Questions for How Schools Have Changed
• How Much Did It Cost? – Price Activity
• Changes in Transportation – Sorting Activity
• Changes in Transportation – Critical Thinking Activity
• Discussion Questions for How Transportation Has Changed
• Urban Communities Have Changed and Grown – Activity
• Urban Communities Change – Sorting Activity
• Changes in Rural Communities – Critical Thinking Activity
• Changes in Rural Communities – Sorting Activity
• Changes in Households - Activity
I hope that you can use this unit in your classroom - enjoy!
My presentation that accompanies this unit can be found at:
Life 100 Years Ago Presentation - Communities and Change
Or, by the bundle and SAVE!
Life 100 Years Ago BUNDLE - Communities and Change
Check out all of my resources for communities!
OR, you can buy them all as a BUNDLE!
Communities Year Long BUNDLE