Communities Then and Now - REVISED 2016!
This presentation provides a great visual for teaching about how communities and society has changed in the past 100 years. It also works well for the 100th day of school! Why let Math have all the fun on the 100th day of school? This presentation is a fun way to incorporate important Social Studies and Science concepts into your 100th day of school! This 28 slide presentation includes:
• How schools have changed over the past 100 years
• How urban communities have changed over the past 100 years
• How rural communities have changed over the past 100 years
• How our households have changed over the past 100 years
• How transportation has changed over the past 100 years
My students love all of the pictures in this presentation. You’ll be amazed at the conversations that occur during this presentation! I hope that you can use this in your classroom – enjoy!
You can find my complete unit that accompanies this presentation at:
Life 100 Years Ago * Changes in Communities and Society – No Prep
Or, by the bundle and SAVE!
Life 100 Years Ago BUNDLE - Communities and Change