This is a packet of resources to be used with a Communities unit. Included are big idea posters, journal pages/ response activities, homework activity, recycled box project, group activities and tips for making these resources useful in your classroom. The big ideas covered in this packet include:
1. What is a community?
2. Communities have leaders.
3. Communities have rules. We have rules in the home, classroom, school, and community.
4. Communities have celebrations.
5. Communities can change over time.
6. Communities have goods and services.
7. Communities have natural resources.
8. We can build our community using geographic representations.
This purchase is for a single classroom use only. Please direct all others to my TPT store or purchase the additional license. Thank you and happy teaching!