Communities in Canada: Iqaluit, Nunavut
Based on Alberta Curriculum
By Megan's Creative Classroom
Buy this product as part of my Communities in Canada BUNDLE and save!
**LINKS UPDATED JANUARY 2017**
(Thank you for letting me know via comments tab regarding broken links! You rock!)
BUNDLE: This download includes my Landforms Unit too!
And my NEW Arctic Animals Yoga Poses!
This Set Features:
- 136 Pages of Fun and Engaging Activities
- 8 Lessons with Detailed Teacher Lesson Plans
1 Getting to Know Nunavut
2 Landforms in Nunavut (with Google Docs Assignment)
3 Drum Dancing
4 Inuit Games
5 Life in Iqaluit
6 Inuit Art
7 Arctic Animal Matching
8 Animal Adaptations
- I Can Statements and Word Wall Words
- Information Cards with Pictures
- Mini-Projects with Rubrics
- 3 Crafts with Student Printables and Teacher Key
- Inuit Games and Printable Cards
- Arctic Animal Matching Game with QR Codes
- Google Docs Share Activity with How to Video (Google Doc Links)
- Science Connections (experiment with temperature)
- Math Connections (graphing)
- Experiment, Graphic Organizers, Book Recommendations, Colouring Pages, Foldables, Puzzles, Games, Important Links and MUCH MUCH MORE!
Download the preview to see the quality and fun this packet will bring to your classroom!
You May Also Like These Other Products from my Store:
Social Studies Landforms Center (NO PREP)
Shape Search Math & Art Activity
7 Habits Sticker Rewards
Birthday Cupcake Printables
I’m trying to add new items to my store regularly, so check it out often! Follow me for updates and notification of upcoming sales!
Visit my TPT store for more unique products!
Follow me on Facebook for updates, collaboration and Tips on how to use my products in your classroom!
Follow me on Pinterest!
***And don't forget to leave feedback on all your Teachers Pay Teachers purchases. You can earn points towards free products! To learn more click here
To leave me feedback, click here