Nurture and build your classroom community using a bulletin board, during morning meetings, in classroom discussions, or as inclusion activities throughout the school year.
This product will build your classroom community by providing a structure for your students to make classroom agreements related to how they treat each other and how they face challenges together.
You will find...
- letters for your bulletin board (various color/black-and-white combinations of the words "In this classroom, we..." as well as banner style letters to spell "THIS IS US").
- teacher tips
- a master word list
- a printable that you can use for students to fill out and reflect on each word (this no prep printable can be used after a group or class discussion, as an early finisher activity, or at a workstation)
- OVER 75 VERB CARDS,
such as advocate, evaluate, nurture, create, promote, embrace, belong, acknowledge, collaborate, and empower
You may be interested in the following product categories in my store:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITES
FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE PRODUCTS
CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.