In Question of the Day, by the2teachers, you will get 211 pages. This product is huge! It is perfect to use every day...all year long. Just print and go. All of the work has been done for you. .
Two Suggestions For Use:
1. Copy the question of the day that you want to use and place it on each child's desk. Students respond independently to the question. Have the class share responses by voting for each response option. While voting is being done, have the students record tally marks to use for creating a bar graph.
2. Choose a question of the day. Write the question on the board or on chart paper. As each student enters the room, have them record their personal response on the board or chart paper. During this time, individual students are writing their response on the photocopy of the question of the day. Once all students respond on the board or chart paper, students can count up the response options to complete the tally marks and bar graph.
Have students share their written responses with one another. This will allow students to find similarities with their peers and build community within the classroom. This really helps build vocabulary and support ELLs and reluctant learners.
The product includes:
- 51 multiple choice questions
- 50 yes or no questions
- 51 would you rather questions
- 50 if you could questions
* Each question has its own page ready to be copied, an area to write to express reasoning for the choice, a space to record tally marks, and an area to turn the data into a bar graph.
So, many skills wrapped up into this one ink saving product!
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Community Building Bundle - 6 full products
- 200 Questions-of-the-Day
- 40 Community Building Activities - Featured on TpT's Blog
- Community Building Through Find Someone Boards
- Community Building Through a Year of Glyphs
- Community Building Through Get Up and Move
- Community Building Through Quadrants
- Goodie Bag Toppers
Don't miss the opportunity to be among the first TpT customers to know about new the2teachers products and sales. Simply click the green star under our store name and become a follower!
All rights reserved. The original buyer has permission for single classroom use.