Community Helper and Family I Can Be Posters, Anchor Charts, and Books are fun ways to get students thinking of all the things they can pretend to be or be when they grow up!
• 60 full page posters, I Can Be cover, and Community Helpers cover
• 60 four to a page posters, I Can Be cover, and Community Helpers cover
• 60 small cards (9 to a page), I Can Be anchor chart header, and Community Helper anchor chart header
• 6 teacher pages with real classroom photographs
Occupations & Family Roles Included:
scientist, architect, engineer, photographer, gardener, tour guide, ski guide, park ranger, oil worker, life guard, fisherman, farmer, veterinarian, doctor, nurse, teacher, mechanic, mail carrier, firefighter, detective, chef, zoo keeper, plumber, pilot, flight attendant, reporter, judge, artist, hairdresser, solider, custodian, bellhop, banker, cashier, shopper, coach, librarian, yoga instructor, server (girl), server (boy), crossing guard, trash collector, sanitation worker, dentist, construction worker, business woman, business man, police officer, mom (2 variations), dad (2 variations), sister (2 variations), brother (2 variations), grandma (2 variations), grandpa (2 variations)
Fun ways to use them in your classroom:
• Full Page Book/Posters: Print the full size pages, laminate for durability, and combine with a metal ring/book binding. Place in your dramatic play or pretend center, library center, or with community helper dress up clothing/supplies/hats.
• Mini Book: Print the small cards, laminate for durability, and combine with a book ring. Place in or with various building supplies/bins. Great to use with early finishers, in your dramatic play or pretend center, with community helper dress up clothing/supplies/hats, and for indoor recess!
• I Can Be or Community Helper Anchor Chart: Have a discussion with students about each job (what they do, tools they use, etc.) and add each item to the chart.
• I Can Be or Community Helper Display: Print the pages and hand on your wall to inspire your learners!
• Dramatic Play Role Necklaces/Tags: Print the small cards and place on a string for students to wear during dramatic play.
• Word Cards: Place in your writing, word work, or library center for students to use in their writing.
Go check out more “I Can …” products!
I Can Build…Anchor Chart and Book
Go check out more dramatic play products!
Grocery Store Dramatic PlayBakery Dramatic PlayPumpkin Patch Dramatic PlayCamping Dramatic PlayPet Store Dramatic PlayFarm Dramatic PlayIce Skating Rink Dramatic PlayAquarium Dramatic PlayPizza Dramatic PlayBirthday Dramatic Play
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
pretend center, dramatic play center, dramatic play preschool, dramatic play pre-k, dramatic play kindergarten, community helpers preschool, community helpers pre-k, community helpers kindergarten, community helpers, community helpers posters, community helpers books