This file is full of great activities for you to use while teaching community helpers in your classroom.
- Posters (full-sized and half-page)
- Survey (Which community helpers would you like to be?)
- Match Game (match the picture to the name of the community helper)
- Bubble Maps to describe each community helper
- Writing Pages (blank and lined half pages for students to write about what each community helper does for the community)
- Number Sort (sort number sentences to the correct answer)
- Class Book
- Map (place the community helper on the building or area in which the work)
I hope you enjoy!
For single classroom use only.
Feedback on my products is greatly appreciated. Anytime you leave feedback on purchase items, you get credits that can be used towards future purchases!