This resource will help students understand helpers in their community and the jobs they do. Includes workers and jobs, vehicles, and city services.
• 26 Helpers and Vehicles Cards – These make a fun matching activity for young learners or vocabulary development for your ESL/ELL students.
• Helpers and Jobs Cards – Match the picture of the worker with the correct name and job description. These work well as a whole group pocket-chart activity.
• Who Works Here? – Community buildings that can be used along with the worker and vehicle cards.
• “When I Grow Up” Draw and Write activity
• Community Helpers Thank You Letter Template
Connect with Me!
• Teacher Times Two Blog
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter