Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
98.63 MB | 95 pages
This product includes: games, workbooks, worksheets and Smart Notebook activities. Enough to easily keep you and your students busy learning all month long!
- 15 full size 8 ½ x 11 color vocabulary page for use on bulletin boards or walls
- flashcards and playing cards for games similar to Memory, Go Fish, Around the World, I Have Who Has
- spinner for games of your choice
- basic reference sheet that can be used as a hand-out
- Stepping Stones (Ks)
- Snakes and Ladders game (Gr 1-3)
- Word War (Gr 4-5)
- I Have Who Has
- Take-Home Gameboard for at-home practice
- class set of 32 mini bingo cards (on some units)
A variety of worksheets at different levels. Activities included:
Reference Sheet (color)
Reference Sheet (b/w)
Reference Sheet (student complete)
Activity 1 – Which color?
Activity 2 – Which shape?
Activity 3 – Which letter?
Activity 4 – Cut & Paste – Level 1
Activity 5 – Cut & Paste – Level 2
Activity 6 – Wh ich word?
Activity 7 – Which sound?
Activity 8 – Word Search
Activity 9 – Cross Word – Level 1 and Level 2
Activity 10 – Eye Spy
Activity 11 – Word Match
Activity 12 – Word Scramble
Activity 13 – Dice roll & Match – Level 1
Activity 14 – Dice roll & Match – Level 2
Activity 15 – Chinese Fortune Teller
Three levels of printable workbooks:
- a kindergarten level booklet with broken lined lettering for learning basic letter formation
- a dotted lined version for grades 1-2 to learn independent letter printing
an empty lined version for grades 3-4 to write complete sentence phrases
This product includes:
- Daily calendar and weather activities
- Number practice game
- Theme based vocabulary review / reference page
- HangMan word game
- Lined space for simple writing task coordinating with the Workbooks
- Conversational Dialogue script
- Tapette (Flyswatter) Game for vocabulary practice
- Tic Tac Toe game
- Alphabet Soup game
- Memory tile game