Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource contains 30 different bingo boards related to the theme of 'Community Helpers', meaning up to 30 different players can play in a game at once. It can also be used in smaller groups - depending upon your class size/preference/student abilities.
Included in this resource;
• 30 different bingo boards containing images of different community helpers
• Flashcards - containing an image and the name of the community helper - for staff to use as visual prompts
• Word flashcards - containing just the name of the community helper for staff to use as prompts
• Smaller word and image flashcards for staff to use as visual prompts
• 'Bingo' images for students to cover the images that have been called out so they can keep track of their 'bingo' progress.
There are instructions included on the first and second pages for you to get the most out of this activity with your students. I highly recommend laminating each board individually for them to be stronger and longer lasting but this is personal choice.
Click below to find:
Once you have purchased this resource don't forget to come back and leave feedback to help you gain some TpT credits! If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★ next to my store name!
I love to see my resources in action in your classrooms, if you use one and would like to send me an image of it you can send to me @teachingautism on Instagram! Follow me here.
What are TpT Credits?
You can gain TpT credits by going back and leaving feedback on any purchases that you have made. The credits build up and then you can use them off future purchases - from any seller on TpT!