1. 3 Community Helpers Bingo boards.
2. 6 pages of "who" questions.
3. 1 page of visuals for responses to "who" questions that can also be used for calling cards during the bingo games.
1. Laminate bingo cards.
2. Either leave "who" question pages intact or cut them into strips like I have (see thumbnail image) and laminate.
3. Cut out and laminate the "responses to who" questions cards (last page).
4. Attach Velcro to the question strips and to the backs of the response cards.
1. Utilize the "who" questions first and allow the students to learn the names if the community helpers. Talk about what their jobs are and how each of them play a role in our communities.
2. You can play bingo in two different ways. I like to use the "who" questions (that I have cut into strips) as my bingo calling cards. The child answers the "who" question" and then marks that person on their bingo card. You can also simply use the "responses to who" questions cards as you calling cards instead depending on your students needs/abilities.
3. First one to get 5 in a row wins!
please note: images were derived from and bingo cards were created using: https://prime.n2y.com/SymbolStix/BoardWizard