Also included in
- Make your Economics Unit come alive for your primary learners through these fun and engaging books, games, worksheets and songs! Students will be able to make great connections from Community Helpers to Goods and Services then to Wants and Needs. Each unit builds on each other with daily lesson planPrice $36.00Original Price $46.00Save $10.00
These community helpers activities has it all! Students will love the craft, sort, books and games as well as singing the fun and upbeat song about community helpers. The lesson plan provides a detailed schedule for each day, centered on our original songs.
It was featured in the TPT newsletter and we have made it better by revising all the images on the community helper worksheets, so the helpers are more diverse and more students see themselves in them.
This Unit for your kindergarten and first grade classrooms is integrated and packed with Community Helpers math, literacy, writing, and social studies activities!
There are ELA and Math worksheets that help students with beginning, middle and ending sounds as well as counting and word problems.
The sorts and games can be used in fun and engaging centers. This unit is packed with active learning and differentiated activities!
Click Preview Button above to see this fun and engaging product.
Click Follow to see all of our new resources!
If you like the older version, no worries! We have included it in a separate folder, just in case you want to mix and match the helpers.
There are 2 songs with lessons on how to incorporate them into your Community Helpers unit. Students love the puppets craft. There are 9 of them. My students enjoy acting out the community helpers song with the puppets.
Students also love the Counting Boom Cards that we just added.
What other teachers like you are saying:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied Chrystine
"Wow! What a comprehensive resource! This will be all I need to study community helpers. I love that there are two songs included. My students will love it. Thank-you"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied Z Mo
"WOW! This bundle has so many resources and activities to use to teach community helpers. I think your songs are GREAT! Thank you."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied Jill A.
"I like the fact that the kids can create a book which describes the function of each community helper. I also like the sight words which has not been in other products."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied Marissa K.
"This was a great resource to use when creating an entire unit! the real world aspect was great as well! Highly recommended!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied Nichole F.
"Love this unit!! So much to do with it!"
There are emergent books, games and activities, as well as math and literacy worksheets to help your students have fun learning.
There is a daily lesson plan so you will get ideas on what you can do.
The children love to sing and dance to the fun and upbeat songs with their puppets and they will love doing the fun activities for community helpers.
- MP3 Song about Quality Students
- Words to Quality Student
- MP3 Song about Community Helpers
- Words to Helper Song
- Daily Lesson Plans for a Week
- 9 Finger Puppets
- Book Match and Helpers in black and white where students match the helper to their correct environment
- Book Match and Helpers in Color for a Center or to be used for Scenery
- Community Helpers Book
- Beginning Sounds Worksheet
- Ending Sounds Worksheet
- Middle Vowels Sheet
- Charades Game
- Go Fish Game
- Writing Paper
- Sentence Starters
- Tool Match
- A sheet where students can draw a helper
- Sight Word Sheet
- Word Problems
- Counting Math Sheet
- Folder with the older version in it
- Community Helper Counting Boom Cards
- Word wall cards with real images
- Color and BW copies of all activities
- Community Helpers picture sort with tools
- BONUS math sheets
- Answer keys for all activities
Satisfies VA S.O.L. objective History and Social Science K.6
Satisfies Common Core: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.2c
Check out other units with our songs and activities!
Hello! We are Pam and Brittany, a mother and daughter team from Dynamic Learning, and we love creating active learning products that make learning fun and engaging for your students!
We appreciate all your support!