This is a digital (Google Slides™) pack all about community helpers! There are many fun, interactive activities included. These activities are Google Slides™ resources that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Classroom™). You can also use them on your Interactive Whiteboard for use in your classroom!
This pack has 6 different activities (multiple slides for each) and is suitable for Pre-K, Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2 students.
- anchor chart (What is a Community Helper?)
- Who Am I? -> look at the picture for clues, drag the checkmark to cover the corresponding community helper
- I Am A....! -> choose the tools that the community helpers uses and drag them to the box
- Guess Who? -> read the clue, type in the name of the correct community helper
- Type the tools each community helper needs
- List 3 ways a community helper helps people
- Write About It! -> choose a community helper and write about him/her
- simply make a copy of the Google Slides™ link found in this resource and save the link on your Google Drive™ (remember what you call it!)
- share the file with your students (be sure to change sharing to "make a copy for each student")
*These slides are self correcting but instead can be turned in as an assignment to be checked by the teacher.*
***Please remember that your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY (one classroom). Please purchase additional licenses to share with other educators/team members.***
Come and visit me!