Also included in
- As requested, I've bundled ALL my Label the Picture resources into ONE BUNDLE!**Save over 30% by purchasing the bundle!**Label the Picture bundle includes:Merry ChristmasTransportationCampingHalloweenOcean AnimalsWinter HolidaysCommunity HelpersFarm AnimalsFairy TalesBack to SchoolAnimals***Be the f$35.00$50.00Save $15.00
Kids love to label pictures! Your students will love labeling these pages all about Community Helpers! 20 label the pictures come in full page color, full page NO PREP printables and cut & glue versions perfect for centers!
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "I used these for our labeling unit during our Community Helpers week. I love that there is an option to cut and paste, as well as an option just to write the words. This made it easy for me to differentiate instruction."
- "My kids love doing your labeling activities, plus I love that they are practicing sounding out words and writing! Thanks!"
- "I used this activity with 1st grade students. I put together career centers and they loved labeling each career. This was a challenge for some of the students but they really got into it!"
- "Really great price for such a huge pack! I used this with my students and they loved coloring in the different careers. I'm a school counselor and it worked well with my lesson on career day."
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit.
These printables are perfect for the centers, writing station, morning work, small groups, literacy tubs, independent practice, homework, early finishers, 5-minute fillers or sub plans. Also includes cover pages for each version if you'd like to make the pages into a packet for your students!
Each career page includes a space for students to write the answer to "What am I?" Occupations include farmer, cashier, fisherman, mailman, bus driver, waiter, painter, chef/baker, nurse, fireman, policeman, mechanic, trash collector, teacher, crossing guard, coach, construction worker, vet, detective, zoo keeper.
- Full color pages can be placed inside a plastic sleeve and stored in a binder. Students can use dry erase markers to write on top of the sleeve to label the pictures. Great for the Writing Center!
- Black & White printables are no prep and ready to go! You can make a packet for seat work, morning work, group work, sub folders or independent practice! Cover pages for packets have been provided.
- Black & White Cut/Glue printables are a differentiated version to help fit the needs of all your students. Words are cut out and glued into the correct boxes. Cover pages for packets have been provided.
Other Label the Picture units you may also be interested in:
Be the first to know about new product launches, upcoming sales and FREEBIES:
**Look for the **GREEN STAR** next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.