This resource contains 273
different literacy worksheets related to the theme of Community Helpers. These worksheets are easy to print with no prep required, and a great way to introduce the theme of Community Helpers into your teaching.
The activity includes the following community helpers;
♦ Crossing guard
♦ Forest ranger
♦ Mail man
♦ Ski guide
♦ Tour guide
♦ Trash collector
The worksheets that are included in this pack are;
• when i grow up
• talk about/draw people (jennifer the chef, joe the detective etc)
• writing prompts/discussion
• describing 'what am i'
• describing 'what am i' easier version - handwriting practice
• coloring pages with handwriting practice
• fine motor skills
• letter/name jigsaws
• color/spell the word
• color the letters
• research activity
• a to z community helpers
• matching tools to career
• wanted posters
• missing letters
• practising handwriting letters
• matching lower case to upper case
• your spelling is on fire! (Fireman)
• animal overload! (Vet)
• taking temperature (Nurse)
• can i take your order please? (Waiter/Waitress)
• chef, we need more pizza! (Chef)
• posting letters (Mail Man)
• take the trash out (Trash collector)
• down in the forest (Forest ranger)
• grab your ski's! (Ski Guide)
• where's the tour guide? (Tour Guide)
• rate your teacher! (Teacher)
• vehicle patterns (Mechanic)
• fishing for -an words (Fisherman)
• beginning sound match (Farmer)
• detecting mistakes (Detective)
• crossing guard rhyming (Crossing Guard)
• lifeguard costume design (Lifeguard)
• scrambled letters
• missing letters
As you can see there are a HUGE
amount of worksheets/resources included in this bundle.
All require no prep, print and hand out!
★ This resource is part of my Community Helpers Activity Bundle
with over a 50% saving! Check it out here.
Click below to find:
• $2.99 and under cart fillers.
• Back to School Resources
• Great $$ Saving Bundles
• Community Helpers Resources
Once you have purchased this resource don't forget to come back and leave feedback to help you gain some TpT credits! If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★
next to my store name!
I love to see my resources in action in your classrooms, if you use one and would like to send me an image of it you can send to me @teachingautism on Instagram! Follow me here.
What are TpT Credits?
You can gain TpT credits by going back and leaving feedback on any purchases that you have made. The credits build up and then you can use them off future purchases - from any seller on TpT!