Your students will love completing these 8 graphs with a community helpers theme. Students will vote on which jobs they would most prefer, whether they'd like to drive a school bus, whether they'd prefer to work outside or inside, and much more. Each graph is presented two ways: as a single page to project and complete as a class, and as headers for a pocket chart graph. There are even follow up questions included, so your class will notice which has the most/least, how many ___, and how many less ___ than ___. Super easy to use, these graphs will help you incorporate graphing skills into your school day.
For more community helpers themed resources, please see:
- Community Helpers Color by Sight Words (pre-primer),
- Community Helpers Word Building,
- Community Helpers Logic Puzzles,
- Community Helpers Patterns,
- Community Helpers Primary Reader,
- Community Helpers Sentence Picture Match,
- Community Helpers Bundle,
- Fire Safety Hundreds Charts,
- Fire Safety Patterns, and
- Fire Safety Sentence Picture Match.
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!