Sight word practice is super fun with Community Helpers Sight Words Worksheets! There are 10 pages of community helpers pictures for students to color, each using between 3 and 6 pre-primer sight words. Your students will love reading and coloring by the code on each page, and you'll love that these are ready to print and go!
Here's what other educators are saying about this resource:
- "Super cute way to tie in community helpers!"
- "Perfect for morning work and centers!"
- "Very helpful for review of sight words! Thank you!!"
For more community helpers resources, you may also like:
- Community Helpers Graphs,
- Community Helpers Logic Puzzles,
- Community Helpers Patterns, and
- Community Helpers Bundle.
For more sight word learning activities, please see:
- Sight Word Mystery Pictures Bundle,
- Class Books for Every Letter of the Alphabet, Using every PP word, and
- Sentence Picture Match Activities.
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!