Community Helpers Vocabulary Trading Cards + Posters! These are a FUN, EFFECTIVE way to study community helpers whether whole group, in centers or individually. I’ve included a blank set of the Community Helper Trading Cards for students to draw their own community helper pictures and come up with their own job description and sentence for each of the community helpers.
**Download my FREE eBook for tons of ideas on how to use trading cards!**
This Community Helpers Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 16 Community Helpers Trading Cards (click PREVIEW to see both sides)
• A 2nd set of community helpers cards with only the words on them for students to fill in the picture, job description and sentence (Great activity for math centers)
• 8 blank cards to add more community helpers to
• A fun template for a box to store the community helpers cards in
• A list of 6 activities to accompany these Community Helpers Trading Cards
• An enlarged set of community helpers posters that you can post on a community helpers word wall or bulletin board
The 16 community helpers included are:
chef, dentist, doctor, farmer, fireman, highway worker, librarian, mail carrier, mechanic, military career, nurse, police officer, sanitation worker, school bus driver, teacher, veterinarian.
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Community Helpers Trading Cards and be sure to check out the other trading cards and posters in my store