This is a complete social studies unit to fit all of your needs for a community workers unit of study. The unit includes:
- 7 vocabulary cards to put on a word wall (jobs, community, income, money, goods, service, business).
- 18 community workers writing reference cards/game cards (chef, baker, cross walk guard, dentist, detective, doctor, nurse, farmer, custodian, librarian, mail carrier, handyman, fire fighter, gardener, police officer, teacher, trash collector, veterinarian).
- 15 business writing reference cards/game cards (airport, bank, barn, office building, car repair shop, fire station, grocery store, restaurant, gas station, nursery, hospital, library, police station, post office, school)
- At least 5 games – more with your creativity! Games include sorts, matching, memory, and bingo.
- Headers for anchor charts (good, service, business, community helpers, jobs, income, money, community, can:, is:, are:, help:, have:, what I know, what I learned, What I wonder).
- 3 emergent readers (1 easy, 1 more difficult one, and an interactive writing reader).
- An interactive dictionary book for students to make with vocabulary terms.
- A letter template to write to community workers in your school and town.
- 11 written response pages.
- 8 literacy activities.
Please rate this item and check out my store! Thank you!!