Teaching students about the people they encounter in daily lives is important for all students, and especially helpful for students with language disorders who have difficulty with learning vocabulary, This is an interactive unit about community helpers and community services, for early education and/or elementary special education students
✂️ 8 interactive books:
6 books specific to the doctor, fireman, mailman, teacher, police, and dentist and
✂️ one general book with many more community helpers, and
✂️ There is a book associating people with their tools.
✂️ Each book has symbols for students to place in the squares on the pages.
✂️ There is a My Town game, with a game board and cards.
✂️ There are vocabulary cards with which to play card games like a Memory-style game to name and match.
Check out more of my interactive vocabulary books:
All About Rocks
Interactive Sentence Completion: Colors
On the Farm
• 6 Informational Text Interactive Books Bundle for speech and special ed
• On the Farm: Early Education Language Unit receptive & expressive language
• Informational Interactive Text Habitats for Speech Language Special Education
• Informational Text About Bears Interactive and Adapted Speech Language
• Informational Text for Special Ed_ Bats book and activities
Transportation: Let's Take a Trip