Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
8.52 MB | 74 pages
Your students will learn about their community helpers while answering WH questions, matching, sorting and doing puzzles. This community unit includes 8 resources including 2 adapted books, 10 three piece puzzles and 5 file folder activities.
• “Where” Adapted Book and differentiated worksheets (5 levels) – Describes a location and asks a where question
• “Who” Adapted Book and differentiated worksheets (5 levels) – Asks a who question
• Three piece puzzles (10) – Match person, place and sentence
• People and Places Sorting File Folder – Sort pictures of workers and community locations into people and places categories
• Identical Matching File Folder – Match identical pictures of community locations
• Black and White to Color Matching File Folder – Match a black and white picture of a community location to a color picture
• Person to Place Matching File Folder – Match a picture of a person to the place they work
• Place to Person Matching File Folder – Match a picture of a community location to a person that works there
Please check out the preview. It contains all 8 activities so you can determine the appropriateness for your students.