Your students will learn about their community helpers while answering WH questions, matching, sorting and doing puzzles. This community unit includes 8 resources including 2 adapted books, 10 three piece puzzles and 5 file folder activities.
• “Where” Adapted Book and differentiated worksheets (5 levels) – Describes a location and asks a where question
• “Who” Adapted Book and differentiated worksheets (5 levels) – Asks a who question
• Three piece puzzles (10) – Match person, place and sentence
• People and Places Sorting File Folder – Sort pictures of workers and community locations into people and places categories
• Identical Matching File Folder – Match identical pictures of community locations
• Black and White to Color Matching File Folder – Match a black and white picture of a community location to a color picture
• Person to Place Matching File Folder – Match a picture of a person to the place they work
• Place to Person Matching File Folder – Match a picture of a community location to a person that works there
Please check out the photo preview to make sure this is appropriate for your students.
Other life skills resources you will love:
• Money BINGO
• Hand Washing Unit
• All About Me Personal Information Game
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!