Fire trucks, police cars, and trash trucks instantly grab your students’ attention in this interactive ActivInspire flipchart. A combination of two popular preschool themes in one engaging activity. Realistic illustrations and visual sentence strips aid students with autism, cognitive delays and language delays in comprehension of the text.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• "I can" statements (ex. “I can understand/use vocabulary, answer “who” questions, answer “what” questions)
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• an interactive, visual dictionary which demonstrates the meanings of “who” and “what” to improve accuracy in answering questions
• sound effects and interactive features on 24 pages to make a pilot fly a plane, a firefighter drive a fire truck, and many more
• interactive story that demonstrates the meaning of new vocabulary and sentences.
• visual sentence strips to aid in reading comprehension
• matching activity for community helper (i.e firefighter) to mode of transportation (i.e. fire truck)
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities!
**Must have ActivInspire software.**
***The FREE personal edition of ActivInspire can be downloaded from Promethean World***
All downloads of ActivInspire software will continue to work; however, users will no longer receive maintenance updates and bug fixes for ActivInspire software past September 4, 2017. Customer support for ActivInspire Software will remain active through June 30, 2018.