Nicely designed and formatted presentation, great for schools, churches and community organizations! THE THUMBNAILS DO NOT ACCURATELY REPRESENT THE DESIGN (they are .ppt instead of .pptx files).
Use what you need, delete the rest, edit to your heart's content. I used it for my daughter's Girl Scout troop. It teaches students to:
1. Be aware that organizations give to THEM and how donations help.
2. Learn WHY they should give back to their communities.
3. Make a plan for WHAT they want to sell, give, and do.
4. Set goals for HOW MUCH they need, and by WHEN.
5. Work through the process of determining WHO their customers will be and WHERE their money will go, and HOW they are going to market their project.
6. Learn good customer relations and say, "Thank you".