Also included in
- Use these puzzles as a fun way to teach identification and meaning of the most common environmental signs. This bundle includes 4 puzzle packs, each with 4 sets of puzzles. There are over 400 puzzles total! Set 1: Match the sign to the written word (2 pieces) Set 2: Match the sign to the definition$16.00$20.00Save $4.00
- If you're looking for a hands on approach to teaching functional reading skills in your special education classroom, Reading in Real Life is the program for you! RIRL is a functional, sight based reading program that uses evidence based instructional practices to teach students words that they see i$47.00$58.75Save $11.75
Use these puzzles as a fun way to teach identification and meaning of 25 of the most common community environmental signs. This is a great functional goal area for special education. Just cut out and laminate for an easy, low prep center or work task. Save big by purchasing the Signs Bundle Puzzle Pack.
This resource includes 6 versions of puzzles, 150 puzzles total!
➊ Match the sign to the written word- self checking (2 pieces)
➋ Match sign to definition- self checking (2 pieces)
➌ Match the sign to the written word (2 pieces) [Google Slides version included]
➍ Match the sign to the definition (2 pieces) [Google Slides version included]
➎ Generalization- match 2 pictures of the sign to word (3 pieces) [Google Slides version included]
❻ Put the sign together (4 pieces)
An answer key is included with this product. These puzzles align with my Reading in Real Life: Community Signs curriculum. Check it out here.
Earn FREE or Discounted Products:
By leaving feedback on your purchases, you can earn credits that will save you money on future TpT products!
1. Just go to your “My Purchases” page, click on “Provide Feedback.”
2. Leave a rating and comment for the product.
3. Earn credits to save you money on your next TpT purchase!
Follow me to be the first to know about sales, freebies and new products!