Community Signs & Environmental Print - Functional Literacy Task Cards
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This money-saving bundle combines 10 life-skills products with everything you need to get an independent work system set up in your middle or high school life skills classroom. Independent work is great for students who need practice completing a series of tasks without constantly checking in or getPrice $32.00Original Price $40.00Save $8.00
- This money-saving bundle combines 13 life-skills products (and a bonus coin sorting activity) and everything you need to get an independent work system set up in your middle or high school life skills classroom. Independent work is great for students who need practice completing a series of tasks wiPrice $44.00Original Price $56.50Save $12.50
- This is a bundle of 2 sets of task cards (208 cards) multiple choice task cards focused on functional sight words. They are all multiple choice and are an excellent resource for life skills classrooms using a functional curriculum. It includes 60 sight words for use with environmental signs (enviroPrice $9.84Original Price $12.30Save $2.46
These multiple-choice functional literacy task cards of 60 community signs will help build your students' reading comprehension of environmental print. The community signs task cards are already differentiated for easy use and match other functional literacy activities in my store.
These community signs task cards use real-life photos and some include multiple examples and were developed for life skills classrooms of all ages working on learning safety, community signs, and environmental print.
- 88 multiple-choice task cards identifying sight words related to environmental print
- For 60 common community signs (see preview for a list of signs included)
- Answer keys
- Cards 1-24 include signs that have the words on them
- Cards 25-88 have no words in the pictures.
The cards can be used with or without an environmental print curriculum. They are not associated with any formal curriculum.
Download the preview for a list of all the signs included.
WHO ARE THEY FOR?
These functional literacy task cards are perfect for any students who are learning to recognize community signs and demonstrate comprehension. They are designed for students with autism and other special education programs, but will work with any life skills or community units. They also integrate with other functional literacy products including community signs worksheets.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “WOW! These are great and will be used over and over in our classroom! Very easy to use and a real time saver! Thank you for taking the time to make these!” - Maria P.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Beautiful graphics. Nice clean pages that aren't overly decorated which could be distracting to some students. Thank you so much for creating this. My students will benefit greatly from it.” - Kyrstyn K.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This is such an incredible resource! I used these every day with my students last year! They flourished in their environmental print skills!
Thank you so so much! =)” - Marielle R.
If you are looking for more functional curriculum items, you might like these products
Special Education Grocery Store Activities for Functional Life Skills (Autism).
Next Dollar Money Skills Bundle for Special Education (Task Cards; Worksheets).
© Christine Reeve
This product is copyrighted to Autism Classroom Resources-Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing