Also included in
- Life skills are essential to independent living. Use these fun life skills file folder activities to practice a variety of functional life skills. They're easy to prep and practical to have in the classroom.Every file folder game comes with a cover page, file folder title tab, assembly instructions,$23.00$28.75Save $5.75
Practice matching and identifying community signs with these fun file folder games! They're perfect for centers or independent work in a preschool or special education classroom. Learn about safety and life skills while having fun!
These activities were originally created for special education but can be used with any classroom studying community signs. File folder games are perfect for daily morning tasks, independent work, centers, discrete trials, sub plans, early finishers, or even homework.
Included in this resource are:
- Teacher Guidelines and Assembly Instructions
- File Folder Game Covers and Tabs
- 4 Game Templates (2 per game)
- 36 Sorting Cards (18 per game)
This resource includes 2 file folder games:
- "Matching Community Signs" File Folder Game
- "Identifying Community Signs" File Folder Game
All resource pages are in color.
You may also like:
Follow Exceptional Thinkers for freebies, updates, and new products!