Also included in
- A MONEY SAVING bundle of a variety of activities that work great for the self-contained special education classroom, autism, and English language learners. Use these activities for a lesson, independent work, work task boxes, centers, morning warm up, IEP goals work and more to practice community a$34.99$43.00Save $8.01
- Functional reading of common life skills words with themes of cooking, kitchen, cleaning, vocational, grocery store, community signs, workplace signs, and more! Great for special education life skills sight words and preparation for CBI with reading and identifying different vocabulary in everyday l$34.99$47.50Save $12.51
Community access & Functional Reading activities for special education - errorless matching is a great way to get extra practice and incorporate file folders into independent work rotation without worrying about accuracy.
Unlike most community signs resources, this resource is geared towards students that may not drive, and instead travel around the community by walking, using public transportation, carpooling... and so on. A majority of signs included in this resource are road signs, but only those that would be important for non-drivers to know for safety and getting to and from places.
This Comes With:
- 60 file folders
- 9 images to match per page
- Cover and tab labels for manila folders
- Picture (with word) to Picture (with word) matching
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR TpT CREDITS!
_______FOLLOW ADULTING MADE EASY ON:_______