Teach your student about community workers while practicing reading and writing skills. These resources are designed to provide instruction on community workers while using literacy skills. How many times have we been told to read and write across the curriculum? These materials will help you do just that!
Inside you will find
• Essential Question
• “Community Workers” poem (One with graphics and one without)
• Community workers interactive notebook puzzles
• Community workers matching activity
• Reading Passages
• Writing prompt - When I grow up…
• Boy and girl cutouts.
• Community workers posters
• Answer Key