What tools does the chef use? The doctor? The construction worker? Where do they work?
Students will learn the answers to these questions with this community workers resource.
Let the students sort the tools used by each of the community helpers by placing the tool picture cards onto the appropriate mats. See the answer sheets for suggested sorting.
Students lay the picture of the community worker on the correct building card,
Please identify the pictures of the tools for the students before expecting them to complete the activity.
• Community Helper Bundle for K and 1 Centers and Worksheets
• Community Helpers Differentiated Student Readers
• Community Helpers Higher Level Thinking
• Community Workers Posters and Writing
• Community Workers Scrambled Sentences
• Consumers and Producers Goods and Services Unit Actvities
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this product and leave feedback.
❤️️ Be the first to know about our new products. Click here to become a follower.
❤️️And follow me on Facebook here to see fun giveaways and great deals.
❤️If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org