This is a wonderful literacy-based activity pack to go with the book I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell. Similar to my other items for "...a Bat, ...Leaves, ...a Pie."
1. Cover Page
2. Color Old Lady Mobile Top
3. Hole punch out wholes to hang pictures of items swallowed with yarn/strong
4. Color Mobile Hanging Pieces-shows things that were swallowed
5. Color picture story sequence (1-8) worksheet
6. Black and white picture story sequence (1-8) worksheet
7. Word fill-in story sequence with word bank
8. Yes/No story comprehension sheet
9. True/False story comprehension sheet
10. Old Lady Whole body Clip Art color and black and white-can be cut apart to use with ziplock bag to show that was “swallowed”
11. Old Lady Large head color and black and white-cut out mouth and attach to tissue box to “feed” her pictures
12. Color and black and white pictures to “feed” the Old Lady.