Companies can provide many benefits to a society, however, they can also provide some disadvantages. Benefits include economic growth and innovation, while drawbacks include social inequality and environmental degradation. Teach your students about the positive and negative aspects of the world's largest companies!
This resource guides students through conducting their own research report on a major company (over 50 suggested topics are listed). After choosing a company to focus on, students are asked to conduct research using the Internet while following criteria. Next, students are asked to share their learning by creating a poster board, presentation board, or power point presentation. Artwork may also be created to further display learning. Finally, students present their work to the class.
Students from my class have studied companies such as, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Starbucks, Walmart, and more. I am always amazed at how motivated my students are when doing this project! Have fun!
Can be done in partners. Printable Evaluation forms included!
This Project Package Includes:
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Project Outline (Criteria)
- 50+ Possible Research Topics
- Presentation Options Page
- Research Notes Page
- Artwork Design Page
- Printable Evaluation Forms
We would really appreciate if you took the time to give us feedback. Thanks so much.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A CREATIVE LAB FOLLOWER, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
• Look for the green star next to our store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time we debut a new product or freebie!