Comparative Adjective practice for primary students. This NO PREP comparative adjective unit will give your students plenty of practice with comparative adjectives. Your students will practice making comparative adjectives using the spelling rules of: one syllable adjectives, one syllable adjectives with CVC endings, and two syllable adjectives ending in Y.
The following Comparative Adjective Practice Sheets are Included:
* Cut and Paste the Comparative Form of Adjective
* Fill in the Missing Comparative Adjective
* Write the Comparative Adjective with Picture #1
* Write the Comparative Adjective with Picture #2
* Cut and Paste the Missing Comparative Adjective
* Write the Comparative Adjective
* Spin and Write the Comparative Adjective
All of the above worksheets comes in a version to practice making comparative adjectives from one syllable adjectives with CVC endings (double the final consonant and add -er) and two syllable adjectives ending in Y (change the Y to I and add -er).
Additional practice sheets using all spelling patterns:
* Comparative Adjective Maze
* Spin a Comparative Adjective
* Write the Comparative Adjective to complete the Sentence
The Following Posters are Included:
* Comparative Adjectives
* Comparative Adjectives – One Syllable with CVC endings
* Comparative Adjectives – Two Syllables ending in Y
Thank you for looking at this unit.