This ActivInspire Flipchart lesson introduces the concept of Comparative Adjectives in French (plus...que, moins...que, and aussi...que). In this lesson, I also utilize clothing vocabulary (les vetements). This is perfect for your French I students, and it includes over 6 slides of practice sentences!
The lesson progresses through the following topics:
1. Defining comparative adjectives in English
2. English vs. French grammar
3. The 3 comparative adjectives
4. Review: what is an adjective?
5. Plus...que (examples and translations)
6. Plus...que practice sentences
8. Moins...que practice sentences
10. Aussi...que practice sentences
11. Review of the three comparative adjectives together
12. Practice sentences combining all 3 adjectives (3 slides)
**This lesson coordinates with Chapter 7 of the Bon Voyage, Level One, series