This packet contains 80 picture cards for use during speech and language therapy while teaching/assessing qualitative concepts. Cards were created to be simple with pictures only. Cards come in full page size but could easily be printed 2 or 4 per page to save ink. The following question prompts could be used:
- Point to the pictures from biggest to smallest, smallest to biggest, shortest to tallest, tallest to shortest, etc.
- Which one is ____? (biggest, smallest, tallest, shortest, longest, red, green, etc.). Which one do we use to ____?
- Point to each/every picture that is a ____ (star, circle, square, rectangle, etc.)
- How are the pictures the same/different?
- Cards can also be used for WH-Questions. Ex. What is it? Where does it live? What sound does it make? Why do we use it? etc.
- Multiple cards could be put on a table to play “I Spy”.
- Simple analogies: “This one is ____ but this one is _____”.
Be sure to check out the preview!
Page 1: Title Page
Page 2: Comparative Cards Description
Page 3: Opposite Cards Description
Page 4: Table of Contents
Page 5-14: Size Cards
Page 15-25: Different Object Cards
Page 26-35: Same Color Cards
Page 36-45: Different Color Cards
Page 46-55: Shape Cards (please note picture of objects were used and shapes may be a loose representation. Ex. calculator=rectangle)
Page 56-65: Length Cards
Page 66-75: Height Cards
Page 76-86: Opposite Cards
Page 88: Credits
*If you have any questions please as BEFORE purchasing, thanks!*