PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Provide additional practice and reinforcement of comparative expressions and course/class topic vocabulary (agreement of singular adjectives). The lesson suggestions and instructions focus on forming opinions about one’s courses and building to the intermediate level of language proficiency. Worksheets are formatted for 3-ring binder, composition or interactive notebook (learning folder).
What is included:
• Sentence level present tense fill-in worksheets (two versions-for written and verbal practice and testing) (2nd year and above language learner levels, Immersion and Heritage speaker)
• Worksheet versions with formatting for document camera or smartboard (Shorter version)
• Answer keys and examples
• Bilingual comparative expressions word bank (formatted for document camera or smartboard)
• Spanish 1 and scaffolded course/class vocabulary
• Adjective word bank of characteristics and personalities
• Sample written tests
• Sample verbal tests
• Daily lesson suggestions
• Instructions and procedures
Comparative Expression Worksheets are a stand-alone activity of supplemental support for a variety of thematic topics. If you need additional activities for your class topic curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again throughout the year.