Please be sure to WATCH the preview video as it shows all of the items that are included in this product. I want you to be certain this is the right product for you before purchasing.
If you’re looking for an all-in-one resource that teaches your students how to write a comparative paragraph, I’ve got you covered!
This resource includes:
• A (non-editable) PowerPoint presentation that provides a brief introduction to comparative texts, along with a seven-step method to writing the perfect paragraph!
• An original text, comparing two students (Andrew and Dana) on their first day of school.
• A Venn-diagram for students to identify similarities and differences between the two characters.
• An editable success-criteria checklist, along with a copy of the one I use in my own class.
• Two different pages on which students can write their paragraphs.
Watch the preview video here!
Comparative Writing Product Preview
Please don’t hesitate (and I really mean it!) to email me if you need something tweaked here. My email address is email@example.com and I’m pretty quick with these things, so if you need a word or two changed, do let me know as it takes no time at all.
Thanks so much for visiting my store!
You might also like:
Brag Tags by Patti Mihalides
100th Day of School Activity Booklet for Older Students
S’More Math: 2-digit addition & subtraction practice
Student Vacation Journal
Parts of Speech Poster Pack