Also included in
- This bundle is all you need to teach adjectives and the grammar rules of using them. It is perfect for any ESL class. A2-B2 level.What this bundle includes 7 Comparative and Superlative Worksheets with Answers- Explaining the grammar rules and practicing when to use each one.6 Adjectives +ed or +ing$6.60$8.25Save $1.65
This 7 sheet pack is to practice comparative and superlative adjectives. It includes 7 print and go worksheets with answers included.
Practice writing, spelling, reading and speaking with these worksheets with fun and different engaging activities.
This set includes:
- Comparative or superlative?- Students choose the correct adjective for the gap and choose whether it should be in the comparative or superlative form.
- True or False?- Students read a grid and answer true or false questions.
- Question time- Students ask 3 classmates for information and then answer questions based on what they say.
- Pathfinder- Students choose the correct spelling and find the correct path to the finish line.
- Long adjective practice- Students practice using the correct form with long adjectives.
- Opposites word search- Students recap adjectives
- Find the opposite- Students pair the opposite adjectives and then write a sentence using them.
Suitable for early high school or EU ESL A2/B1 level.
Love2LearnEnglish specializes in ESL/EFL and Theater resources, games and scripts- including readers theater.
Check out some more of my work here.
Share the love and leave FEEDBACK
Thank you very much for your interest in my products. If you like and have enjoyed using my resources please leave feedback on this product. In doing so you also get rewarded with TPT credits. So we all win!
You can also follow me here and if you are on Instagram or Facebook you can follow me at Love2LearnEnglish