Students will learn how to conjugate adjectives into the comparative and superlative form.
These activities are great for centers, small group work, or a mini lesson.
All Center activities have a color and B&W Version!
What you get in this packet:
* A set of flash cards with adjectives in standard form, comparative form, and superlative form.
* Charts for students to write the base word, +er, and +est, draw a picture and use it in a sentence.
* 1 Page for students to draw a picture comparing two things, with room to write multiple sentences about those pictures.
* 1 Page for students to draw a picture comparing three or more things with room to write multiple sentences about those pictures.
* Leveled Cloze sentences, where students have to fill in the blank with the correct adjective.
* An assessment for the end of your lesson.